Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome readers and lazy people!

Unfortunately, I have been at this off and on for the last few years before deciding to blog on my progress, so I will be starting off my blog with the four books I just checked out today.

Lincoln: A Life of Purpose and Power by Richard Carwardine
The Abenaki by Colin G. Calloway
Heloise & Abelard: A New Biography by James Burge
Dog's Best Friend: Journey to the Roots of an Ancient Partnership by Birr, Krakauer, and Osiander. Translated from the original Abenteur Hund

As you can tell....I haven't made it very far yet, but I plan on living quite some time past now. I hope this will give you all a chance to discover some new reading material you may enjoy checking out for yourself. Feel free to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment