Friday, March 5, 2010

Acceptance World

Acceptance World by Anthony Powell is book three of the first movement of a series of novels entitled, A Dance To the Music of Time. Yep. It's that complicated. Needless to say, I haven't read the rest of the novels, but this one definitely fits in with the more...artistic crowd. The 200 pages kept my interest the whole time, although I'm still not quite sure what the book was about. The style was definitely accurate for the early 1900's and the themes were along the lines of Marxism, art, writing, etc.

Don't get me wrong. I'm an artist of sorts myself, but I generally don't find interest in books about artsy stuff. I will probably read the rest of his books when they come up, but this one only earned a 2.

Coming up next...ACCESS...and more travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment