Saturday, April 3, 2010

Accidental Billionaires!

Sorry I haven't been on this in a while. I just got my new MacBook Pro, so I've been spending a lot of time on it. Now that some of the initial glitter has worn off, I'm back to the books.

Accidental Billionaires! by Ben Mezrich promises to be a book about "Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal", and doesn't fail to deliver. By now, all of us have heard of Facebook, most of us are members, and some of us know it was founded by a couple of college students. What I certainly didn't realize is how interesting the story of Facebook really is. The title's tagline isn't just a hook to draw readers, but it literally is full of sex, full of money, full of..well you get the idea.

This book is not for the clean-mouthed nor those who have a strong sense of justice. It is, however, guaranteed to drop your jaw and make you just tad bit jealous. I give it a 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment