Sunday, February 20, 2011

Admissions Confidential conclusion


I spent a semester in college as a volunteer recruiter. As much as I loved being at U of I, this book is making me wish I made more of an effort in my college applications. I’m even finding myself envying the author’s job. It sounds exactly like something I would enjoy doing. Then again, I was never the type of student that these universities are hoping to admit, so I'm sure I'd never qualify for it. How odd would it be if there were a degree in admissions!

My favorite quote from this book: Texas, we all know, is not part of the United States. I would recommend this book to most anyone, especially high school students.

Rating - 4

----------------
Now playing: Sinfonischer Chor Dortmund & Muenchner Kammerorchester - Nr. 7 Duett
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment