Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Addiction


Mystery novels seem to fly by for me. I don't think it's because I'm on the edge of my seat the whole time, but I do think they are some of the least boring novels out there. G. H. Ephron is the writing team for this book. They are writer Hallie Ephron and forensic neuropsychologist Donald A. Davidoff, Ph.D. Addiction is their second mystery starring Dr. Peter Zak, forensic neuropsychologist. Getting the connection yet?

I hate giving away too much of the plot in case someone wants to read it, but I can give away that most of the book is set in the Pearce Psychiatric Institute. The lead suspect in the murder is a disturbed teen by the name of Olivia. The only sad part of the story is that I knew right away who the murderer was. That's not to say that the book wasn't interesting. There were a few parts that tread the "smut" line, but not much focus was put there.

Over all I would recommend it. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment