Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adding Character


Every so often, I read a book that makes me feel really creative, but it's never the kind of creativity that I can use practically at the time. This book from Better Homes & Gardens is one of them. Adding Character is all about remodeling and decorating your home. Simple design suggestions on how to utilize space and lighting can instantly add character to your home without having to start from scratch or break the budget. To put it in a cliché, this book has something for everyone. It's not limited to what one person may consider "character" but really embraces the option to have your own taste.

I don't have my own home right now, so instead of implementing their ideas, I secreted my creative juices by turning a barn into an upscale home...on paper. Now I feel better. It's a pretty good book. Read it before it loses its character.

3

----------------
Now playing: Andrew Lloyd Webber - Damned For All Time/Blood Money
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment