Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Addictive Personality


I promise I'm almost done with all this addictive stuff. I mean...I can quit whenever I want to, right?

This book by Rich Juzwiak is for teens to understand what addiction is and how it can affect your life. It's written simply and straight forward. I should have read it before all these other books about addiction, because by now the information just seemed a bit obvious.

I like that it's not at all insulting or patronizing. A lot of times when drugs are the topic of a book or news report, instead of being a deterrence, it seems to give people ideas on where and how to get their hands on some. This doesn't do that. Plus...I really like the kid's shirt on the cover. This one would be best for a school library.

2

----------------
Now playing: Derrick Harris - Cup Of Life
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment