Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"A" is for The Able Gardener

I can only guess that The Able Gardener: Overcoming Barriers of Age & Physical Limitations by Kathleen Yeomans, R.N. is a useful book. Although I don't have particular physical limitations, this book still put me in the mood to garden. Perhaps I had difficulties with it because I have a hard time enjoying a conversation in which I'm not involved. It lost my attention simply because it didn't apply to me.

This book was written in 1992, so some of the creative approaches put forth in it are outdated and have been made obsolete by modern convention. One would get the best use out of the book by having it nearby and referring to it throughout the entire gardening experience. I give it 2 green thumbs.

----------------
Now playing: Norah Jones - What Am I To You?
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment