Saturday, September 19, 2009

"A" is for Abomination

You may have noticed that all these strong negative words begin with "abo": abolition, abomination, abortion (yeah, that's next).

Abomination is a novel by Colleen Coble about a serial killer and one of his attempted victims. I got a few chapters in before I saw the back of the binding and noticed it's supposed to be a Christian novel. I'm halfway through now, and apart from a few vague references to prayer and the fact that the killer is an obsessed cult leader, I'm not getting how this is supposed to be Christian...yet. It does have some handy "Reading Group Guide Questions" at the end, but I've avoided reading them before I finish the book.

----------------
Now playing: Michael Buble - A Song For You
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment