Monday, December 14, 2009

Abs and multiplication

Chapter 5 is all about calculating your body fat, perfect weight, waist-to-hip ratio, etc. One thing I DO like about this diet is that it's rather simple and relies heavily on the dieter's level of self-control.

Once we get to the middle of the book is when I start getting really hungry. Zinczenko lays down the what and how of each of the Abs Diet Power foods and suggests loads of recipes and meal plans. *drool*

The last half of the book is all about exercise and how to best make it part of your life. He even does a chapter on how to work the diet around those pesky feminine hormones.

All in all, I'd say this is a pretty good plan. I'd have to prove it to believe it, but for now I'm gonna stick with copying down some of those recipes and reminding myself to get some exercise. I have a feeling I'll be reading this again.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment